– Forks, rings, hooks, quick disconnects, and butt connectors are included in this multi application set. You will find the right connector for all of your electrical wiring projects.
– Translucent heat shrink tubi
ng provides high tensile strength as well as resistance to stretch and mechanical damage. Thick barrel ensures strong crimp every time – your wire will never slip out of these connectors
– Copper barrel provides increased current flow, and ensures less voltage drop, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime.
– Our heat shrink connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.
– We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We will work on every inquiry to ensure your satisfaction.
20PCS RV1-4 / 20PCS MDD1-250 / 20PCS SV2-5 / 10PCS MPD5-156 / 20PCS RV1-5
20PCS BV1 / 20PCS FDD-2 / 10PCS SV5-4 / 20PCS MPD1-156 / 20PCS RV2-4
20PCS MDD2-250 / 10PCS SV5-5 / 20PCS SV1-4 / 20PCS RV2-5 / 20PCS BV2
10PCS FDD-5 / 20PCS SV1-5 / 20PCS MPD2-156 / 10PCS RV5.5-4 / 10PCS MDD5-250
20PCS FDD-1 / 20PCS SV2-4 / 10PCS RV5.5-5 / 10PCS BV5
Suitable for all contacts in the 50 Amp Anderson plug range and 1.25-16mm2 wire/fittings and non insulated cable links. Designed to achieve correct compression and superior electrical connection.
Durable, ergonomic plastic handles for maximum performance and comfort. Best handle grasping position, light and compact structure ensure perfect crimping effect.
Precise crimping die sets and integral lock with self releasing mechanism ensure high quality crimping effect and it is designed to save energy while crimping.Ratchet function, will grip and hold your connector so you can make sure everything is in place before you crimp.
For non-insulated cable links (Point type)
With ratchet device, convenient operation and fine rust prevention
Life time more than 30,000 times