Magnetic Pole Searcher Finder Neodymium & other Magnets
- Simply move the probe close to the magnetic source and the small bar magnet will point to the nearest pole.
- The blue tip of the probe points to the NORTH pole of the magnet. The red tip points to the SOUTH pole.
- The unit consists of a small alnico bar magnet that is gimbals mounted.
- This permits movement similar to a gyroscope, allowing the magnet to freely rotate and chart x, y and z coordinates as the probe is moved around a magnetic source.
- Therefore, the Pole Searcher is also a great way to demonstrate the three dimensional nature of magnetic fields.